Fennel Seeds (Organic Saunf)
Organic Saunf or Fennel Seeds from Praakritik are sourced from certified organic farms in Rajasthan and Gujarat. Bursting with a light and sweet anise-like flavour. They are packed with nutrients and are used for seasoning food and in traditional medicines. In India, fennel seeds are a household essential that is also consumed as an after-meal digestive.
- Good source of copper, potassium, calcium, zinc, manganese, Vitamin C, iron, selenium and magnesium.
- Helps abate bad breath and cools the body.
- Helps control blood pressure and flushes out toxins or excess fluids from the body.
- Aids indigestion, constipation, IBS, and bloating.
- Fennel seeds have been used in Ayurveda to reduce all 3 Doshas ie. Kapha, Pitta and Vata.
For Panch Foran seasoning: Mix a few fennel seeds with black mustard seeds, methi seeds, onion seeds and cumin seeds. Toss in warm mustard oil and cook till the seeds crackle and release their aroma. Add vegetable and salt.
Ingredients: Organic Fennel Seeds (Saunf)
Weight: 100 gm